Monday, January 26, 2009

TV All Over the Place

It was a great TV weekend. Skye and I finished Angel, which was very good. The fifth season may have been the best, and contained some truly spectacular shows (like "Smile Time"). I might take a look at the Buffy/Angel comic books next.

I also watched the latest episode of BSG. People complained a lot about the first episode of the new half season - way too much, in my opinion. I didn't particularly enjoy watching the episode, but I don't think that you are supposed to enjoy watching people lose all hope. It seemed to me like the characters may have acted like real people would if they had been chased by (seemingly) all-powerful aliens, confined to small ships, and had the one glimmer of hope snatched from them.

Anyway, the series now seems to be back to its original form. It is back to being an interesting political drama, and people should no longer be bothered by more episodes of complete despair.

So right now I am watching: BSG and Lost. Dollhouse will join the ranks once it airs in February. I am currently beholden to no DVDs now that Angel is done.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home