Thursday, January 22, 2009

Lost

I haven't seen Lost yet due to lack of reception, but it is up online now. I'll likely watch it tonight.

The EV made it to work and back without any problem. This means that I allowed myself to go a little faster on the way to work today. It was nice. I am really enjoying the eerie silence that accompanies an electric car when stopped at a stoplight.

Yesterday was the fourth day I played basketball. The first two days: not so good. The third day, okay, but I was largely invisible on the court and didn't make much of a difference. Yesterday: I did okay, but I was a force. My skills aren't quite there yet (despite what I wrote in my previous posting), but my lungs and legs are coming back, which allowed me to play better defense and crash the boards. The shooting is improving, but isn't there yet.

Yesterday was the first grading of the semester. It isn't enjoyable, but it isn't horrible. I just takes a lot of time.

Today: plan lessons for next week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home