Thursday, March 19, 2009

More on Bonuses

Boooooo to the Obama administration if this is true. For those of you who are link-averse, someone in the Obama administration asked Chris Dodd to include a loop-hole in the bailout that effectively allowed AIG's executives to take large bonuses. Kudos to Chris Dodd for acting as a whistleblower (possibly at his expense - he will not be as popular running for re-election), but I wish that he had named names.

I picked my NCAA bracket. I don't have many upsets of note - my biggest ones are Purdue over UConn, Wake Forest over Louisville, and VCU over UCLA. My Final Four picks are Kansas, Memphis, Pitt, and UNC, with UNC beating Memphis in the championship game.

I did not really follow college basketball this season. Also, my picks are remarkable similar to President Obama's picks.

1 Comments:

At 5:38 PM, Blogger Skye Xyan said...

Thanks for explaining your links in brief. In yesterday's posts, as usually happens, I clicked on the link, and immediately clicked back. I am lazy.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home