Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Olivia the cat has changed—she has suddenly become more affectionate. She actually spent 45 minutes purring in my lap today. I initially thought that this may have been because I started taking over some of the food duties (We started putting the food up in her kitty condo, since we do not want Baby Awesome to be crawling around and eating cat food. Since I have a good foot of height on Skye, it is natural that I start taking over these duties). However, Skye has reported the same thing. This leads me to believe one of three things:


  1. Olivia can sense that a baby is coming, and is sucking up to us in an attempt to remind us not to forget about her once the baby arrives.
  2. Olivia is now completely an adult. She is now 1.5 years old, so maybe something that naturally clicked.
  3. She has a sinister plan, and is lulling us into complacency.


Frankly, I'll be happy if either of first two prove true, and disappointed it ends up being the third.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home