Monday, November 09, 2009

Skye has been on a Dexter tear. She loves it. She normally likes to watch one episode of a series per month, but she was watching up to four episodes at a time. It was impressive.

I have little to report except that I spent all Friday and Saturday grading. The grading is done...for now.

In other news: It looks like I get to teach two sections of my favorite class ever: abstract algebra! It also looks like these might be my only two classes, thanks to a nice "parental leave" policy at our school (and a great department chair who is bending over backwards to make sure that I get it after I dropped the ball on it).


This may be a slight exaggeration.

2 Comments:

At 8:01 PM, Blogger Skye Xyan said...

Skye was beginning to feel like she was having an affair with Dexter, and Dirk never made her feel one bit guilty. (Because he was so happy to see me finally addicted to a TV series.)

 
At 4:22 PM, Blogger Dirk Awesome said...

I completely understand the feeling, although I don't like idea of you thinking that I was having an affair with Bill Adama.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home