Sunday, July 30, 2006

Happy birthday to Tsjaz!

I have decided today that I need to manage my time better. In particular, I need to set strict boundaries on when I work and when I don't. So I am going to try to work a normal 40 hour week this summer. Of course, it is really easy to make this decision on a weekend, since I am immediately gratified.

I finished reading Expecting Adam and I read all of Don't Think of an Elephant! this weekend. The best part of the former was the styrofoam quartz. The latter is a great read for anyone who is interested in politics. In fact, I think that I am going to start applying what I have learned from thae book to this weblog. In particular, the W. rants will likely (almost) end, since that is only fueling the culture war. I don't want to fuel.

I have watched all of the The Office except for the Christmas special. It is excellent.

"I was just wondering whether will there ever be a boy born who can swim faster than a shark."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home