Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Ring

Skye got a ring today. Reasons to like the ring include:


  1. It looks nice.
  2. It has a history - it was made in the 1940s.
  3. It is the most environmentally-friendly ring out there. A part of me would have preferred getting a ring made from recycled gold and a synthetic diamond, but that would still require energy to make. This is a re-used ring, which means that it took virtually no additional energy to make (and also did not require any mining, which can include any number of environmental/human rights disasters like funding wars, strip mining, and putting cyanide into our drinking water).


I watched The War Tapes last night. It was good, but not great. It made me really like Zach Bazzi.

Skye and I went on a tour of Boston that was put on by the Histrionic society. It was excellent, and I am sorry that I didn't take my family on it.

Finally, I am starting to think that I should support Kucinich. I've always held this idea that he is unelectable, and he probably is. However, he opposed the Iraq war from the start, and I think that it would be really nice to have a president who could get things right the first time. I'll think about this...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home