Friday, February 20, 2009

Norm

We are enjoying Olivia. As I suggested before, we got her from the Humane Society, which is really the only place you should ever go to get a cat (by "Humane Society," I mean any sort of rescue organization).

This type of stuff makes my blood boil. It seems to be that Republicans do this all of the time, although that might just be because either "Republicans are doing it now" or "I don't notice when Democrats do it." I think that Republicans probably are more likely to do this, though, because they seem more concerned about power. This is why they usually win.

I surprisingly topic Straight Dope post. I am also happy that he is discussing the definition of intelligence, which is something that I am trying to (passively) figure out.

Norm McDonald is hilarious. I propose that he and Adam Carolla are the two funniest people alive today (Note: I'll probably change my mind on this tomorrow). Check out two Norm Clips:



In case you are too lazy to wait for the Courtney Thorne-Smith segment on Conan, here it is:



Speaking of funniest men alive, it was nice to see Andy Richter again. I will soon be seeing more of him.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home