Thursday, April 02, 2009

I am finally getting around to backing up my home computer. More accurately, I am getting around to dumping all of the stuff that has been on my home computer for the past 6 (six!) years to my external hard drive. My puny 20 gig hard drive has been requesting extra space for a while now, and I am finally obliging.

We had a slight litter box issue today involving a change of food and a long-haired cat, but I trust that Skye will give a detailed account (check her Facebook page if she doesn't post to her weblog).

Yesterday was a bad day for universities: BYU accidentally emailed students everyone's GPAs, and UC-San Diego accidentally emailed acceptance letters to rejected students. As far as I can tell, neither had anything to do with April Fool's Day. (Sympleko contributed to this story).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home