Thursday, March 26, 2009

It was a long day of work yesterday, it will be a long day of work today. Today, though, I am sticking around for a "math talk" that I am excited about. Basically, a colleague is going to speak about the use of statistics in economics and social science, and that many statistics that we use as evidence to back up our arguments fall prey to a common misconception. I was unaware of this misconception before I spoke to the speaker. I'll tell you more tomorrow.

I am starting to feel the crunch of the end of the semester. I have mapped out what I need to do each day for the rest of the semester. I hope that I am not too optimistic about what I can do each day. We'll see.

Games tonight. My picks are: Purdue, Pitt, Memphis, and Villanova.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home