Friday, December 18, 2009

The semester is done. It is amazing how quickly it goes.

The small news is that we are buying a car tomorrow. My parents are buying a new Prius, and we are buying their old one. We are excited about this. The bad news, especially to regular my weblog readers, is that this is the beginning of the end for my electric car. This is sad, but we do not need three cars. Heck, I am not even sure that we need two, but I like our Echo a lot and Skye wants to have two cars. Happily, I think that I will wait until spring to sell it, since it will be much more popular among buyers then (it has no heat, no defrost, and is short 8 volts until it warms up enough that I can stand to work on it in the garage).

The big news is that the baby is coming any day now. The official due date is tomorrow. Finals are done, so I am all ready for the baby (although it would be nice if he waited until after I got the new car tomorrow).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home