Sunday, August 13, 2006

Since I have been thinking a lot about Throwing Muses (as opposed to thinking a lot about throwing muses), here are some video clips.

The first one is one of my favorite music videos ever. You should watch it for the song. If you don't want to watch it for the song, then you should watch it because of the adorable drummer. If you don't want to watch it for the adorable drummer, you should watch it for the cross-dressing cowboy. If you don't want to watch it for the cross-dressing cowboy, then - for the love of all that's good and holy - you should please, please watch it for the chimps.



The second video is an interview from Conan. This is a shameless ploy to persuade Skye to like Kristin Hersh.



Finally, this is a great video from Tanya Donelly. This is sooooo Tanya.



Skye and I are taking a two week vacation. I will post when I am able, but there aren't any guarantees.

"I'm in for a love so tough I could break my teeth if I bit down hard upon it."

1 Comments:

At 7:10 PM, Blogger Skye Xyan said...

At first I thought I was watching the video for the adorable drummer, because he really is adorable in the picture Bret has of the band. But he was not so adorable in this video. He looks kind of stupid. Then I thought I was watching the video for the chimp. And that continued to be true, but THEN I realized I was watching the video for the cross-dresser and decided to stick with that.

I liked the interview with Kristin. Don't be fooled into thinking that I *didn't* like Kristin, I just didn't know anything about her that would cause me to be particularly interested in her. But Bret is smart and picked a video that definitely made me like her. I especially liked the "Mom-lady" comment.

Now I am watching Tanya bite her hand.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home