Thursday, November 09, 2006

Great news from Tuesday:


  1. Obviously, I am happy that the Democrats took control of the House AND the Senate. This was a complete surprise to me. I might throw a party this weekend to celebrate.
  2. This American Life is now available for FREE on iTunes!
  3. Snippets of Whad'ya Know? are available for free on iTunes.


I am considering subscribing to Car Talk and Whad'ya Know? through audible.com, but I don't think that it is worth it ($45 per year per show). I suppose that these would make good Christmas/birthday gifts for people who are desperate to get me an overly expensive, possibly unnecessary gift.

Great news from Wednesday: the Celtics finally got a win . . . in OT . . . vs. the Bobcats . . . in Boston. Don't start sewing that 17th banner yet. Not one, but TWO Celtics recorded triple doubles. Ryan Gomes - an absolute steal in the 2005 draft - had his first career triple double with 10 points, 12 rebounds, and 10 assists. Paul Pierce had another triple double with 35 points, 13 rebounds, and 12 turnovers. Cough.

At least they won. I won't comment on the coaching.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home