Monday, November 20, 2006

I finished up a lot of the work I have for the semester yesterday; I have all of my lesson plans, worksheets, homeworks, and homework solutions done. It is nice to be done with that before Thanksgiving.

Still, there is plenty to do. I need to research and write a math paper in the next month, write (but not research) a paper on how students use textbooks within the next couple of weeks, and finish a sample chapter in the textbook by January. I think that I might just sit down some night and try to hammer out the textbook paper, since I don't think that will take all that long.

I stayed up too late last night watching The Life Aquatic with Steve Zissou. I tend to like Wes Anderson movies, and camera wanted my opinion on it. Basically: I liked it, but didn't love it. It was above-average, but not great. This is how I feel about most of Anderson's movies, though.

New podcast: This Week with George Stephanopoulos. It has some serious potential, because George actually asks follow-up questions.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home